US Tour Announcement: The Full English Tour & Rescheduled Date

Firstly, we are pleased to report that our beloved Ted is making a steady recovery from his operation and wearing his newly acquired shaven-headed hairstyle with enviable levels of suave. A huge, huge thank you to all for your messages of support; the man himself is rather overwhelmed.

Secondly, on a related note, we can now confirm details of the rescheduled dates for the recently canceled US shows – see below for further details.

And thirdly – wildcard – we are thrilled to inform you that the, all-be-it-abrupt, ending of the recent run of shows marks the closing of but one chapter in the book of ‘Mumford & Sons North American Tour Travels 2013’. ‘The Full English’ North American tour, featuring Bear’s Den and The Vaccines too, will commence on 26th August in Toronto and take in the following places.

THE FULL ENGLISH TOUR

August
8/26 – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre – Toronto, ON
8/28 – Forest Hills Stadium – Queens, NY (Gentlemen Of The Road presents)
8/29 – First Niagara Pavilion – Burgettstown, PA

September
9/02 – Klipsch Music Center – Noblesville, IN
9/03 – Marcus Amphitheater – Milwaukee, WI
9/04 – Xcel Energy Center – Saint Paul, MN
9/09 – Oak Mountain Amphitheatre – Pelham, AL
9/10 – Centennial Olympic Park – Atlanta, GA
9/11 – Charter Amphitheatre – Simpsonville, SC

RESCHEDULED DATES
9/16 – New Orleans LA @ Mardi Gras World*
9/17 – Woodlands TX @ Cynthia Woods Pavilion*
9/18 – Dallas TX @ GEXA Energy Pavilion*
9/20 – Bonner Springs KS @ Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre*

*supporting acts to be announced

For an opportunity to purchase tickets you’ll need to register for the ‘Invitation Onsale’. Register right now here – then keep your fingers crossed for an email invite. It’s a simple process and the most effective way we’ve found to ensure the real fans get in and the ticket touts stay out.

Registration closes on 3rd July and invites will be sent out from 8th July.

Can’t wait – much love,

Ps. Webstore update: Limited edition US Summer Stampede prints are now up for ordering. There are only a very, very limited number available per show .

1. lonelyman says:

I am seperated from my wife, not living at home. I see her and my kids throughout the week but I am lonely and broken hearted, I am the little lion man. We started listening to you guys when I played little lion man for her. Now we all love you. She is from the Savannah, Georgia area and I am desperate to bring all 6 of us to a near by show anywhere would be fine even Scotland. I don’t know how the invites work but we would like to get invited or just be able to buy tickets. Thanks, Lonelyman.

2. Rachelalane says:

My boyfriend an I had tickets to the New Orleans show before it was rescheduled. Will the tickets still be good or would we have to repurchase them?

3. GTSA101 says:

Let me start of by saying, You Guys Are Amazing. Like legit AWESOME. I have never loved a band sooo much in my entire life. I dont want to call myself your #1 fan, but I AM YOUR #1 FAN. With that said, it is with extreme sorrow that i inform you that i did not get the invite for the august 28th concert. I have never been so torn in my life. The venue is literally 10 minutes away from my house. Perhaps the method you guys are using isnt the best? I dont know. I just wanted to inform someone about this. Dont worry, I still think you guys are incredible
    Much love from Queens, NY!!. xoxoxo

4. Myrachael says:

I registered on time before you did the first invites, but then it made me do it again today , so I guess there was an error so we will just miss out , we went to bonnaroo to see you , but I guess it’s not meant to be, glad Ted is doing better though! I really wanted to get tickets to South Carolina show, will it be possible with out invite !

5. michellelbarnes says:

i’m sooo excited you guys are coming to the twin cities- but i haven’t received any invite yet…. i so hope i receive one soon. love your music and would love to see you guys live! please please!!!!

6. story.book says:

You hear this all the time I’m sure, but your music is amazing, and has meant the world to me! I haven stopped listening to it from the moment I first heard “Little Lion Man”, and I hope I can come to your St. Paul concert!

7. RFleminglovesu says:

There are no words to explain how overjoyed I am that I got tickets to the Toronto show!!!

8. binnybear says:

I’m a big fan and missed the invite deadline. Can I purchase tickets after July 12th?

9. donnals says:

Would be such a great way to end the summer if i got invited to the show!! Fingers and toes crossed… Hoping Ted is doing well :)

10. Pieshutter2 says:

I am hoping to get invited to either Al, GA, or SC. I hoped to see y’all at Bonnaroo, but understand.

11. jessischmit says:

I really hope I am lucky enough to get an invite! My friend and I are so excited to see you live at the St. Paul date! :)

12. afterthestorm1 says:

Please, please invite my family and I! I’ve been looking so forward to seeing you guys, especially since I missed you at Bonnaroo! Hope that Ted is feeling better! I am so excited to see you guys in Atlanta! (hopefully)

13. yelhsaforler says:

My husband is in the Army with the 591st and in Afghanistan until sometime in the fall. Before his deployment we would have “M&S nights” where we would sing your songs over and over again all night long. Now that he is deployed we often send each other song lyrics and youtube videos of your music. It’s a way toremind us of our fun nights we had at home and of the ones we will have when he returns. Thank you for making amazing music and we hope to be able to see you in concert when he returns safely in the fall.

14. Lgs5357s says:

So will you open the rescheduled shows for ticket purchase???

15. melaniemason77 says:

Please please please invite us!!! My twin sister and I have loved you guys since the very beginning. We have been waiting to go to one of your concerts for years and this tour is the only one that has concerts close to us! Thank you for this tour! But even more than that, thank you for your music. It has changed my life and shown me the beauty that is in music and in life. I owe you my musical and worldly enlightenment. Also our prayers go out to Ted. We are so happy he is healing so well! The shaved head really suits him! <3 <3 <3

16. Superstar* says:

hoping to be invited to see you guys in Toronto ON … dreams do come true <3 … sending hugs from Canada xo

17. dagates1 says:

I would just love to be invited! I have been waiting for so long to see you in Minnesota. There’s not a day that goes by where I at least listen to one of your songs. You all mean so much to me and I cannot wait to have you in my state. Love you all!