See Mumford & Sons at the GOTR Stopover in Seaside Heights, New Jersey with Alabama Shakes, The Flaming Lips + More

East Coast US dates announced!

As Ben’s latest blog attests to, Mumford & Sons have been busy over in Australia and New Zealand lately and are soon to set their sights briefly to Los Angeles for their sold out Hollywood Bowl dates, before returning homewards for a UK and Ireland tour.

However, readers in the US, we are very pleased to reveal that the band will be returning to your East Coast shores next year for some more shows. Mumford & Sons will play the following dates in February 2013:

Tuesday 5th – TD Garden, Boston MA
Wednesday 6th – Barclays Center, New York NY
Wednesday 13th – Patriot Center, Fairfax VA
Saturday 16th – Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden NJ

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday 9th November via www.ticketmaster.com.

See you there?

Much love,

1. polskagola13 says:

Toronto is east, right? Please tour Canada!!!

2. charlie.chaplin says:

Ya’ll need to come to Huntsville, Alabama!!! :)

3. CaseRocker says:

Come to Baltimore Maryland!!

4. MrBigZ says:

Ticketmaster is a bunch of crock!! Please find an alternative to making tickets more available. So pissed that we could not get tickets!!!

5. adrianna says:

I tried ordering pre-sale tickets and they were sold out so quickly but I was so lucky enough to get my tickets for Camden on the 16th !!! I was at the YMCA exercising and made sure to stop and order tickets. I logged on right at 10 AM and had to keep on refreshing but finally at 10:04 I got tickets. By the time I got them they were almost sold out !!! I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS !!!! I cannot wait !!!!!! <3 <3 <3

6. Lisaannafaye says:

Mumford could do what U2 does as far as tickets for their fans. Members of U2’s fan club receives an email with a code in it that allows them to purchase a certain amount of tickets (2 or 4) and a specific pre-sale exclusively for U2.com members. Typically the pre-sale for members was 48 hours. Then on the U2.com fansite there was a thread for fans who had tickets but needed to sell them, and only at face value. It was a win-win for the fans and the band. Happy fans equals the happy fans loving the band more equals them spending more money!

7. Zackfoly says:

Two of us tried to get tickets for Boston at the same time. Sold out in 5 minutes. Plenty of ticket agencies had tickets now from 3 to 400 dollars. Come on really. You need to do what the Grateful Dead did. Mail order tickets or fan club like Dave Mathews. Then your fans get the tickets. I hope you will be adding more dates after your Europe tour in the fall of 2013.

8. Blackbird115 says:

Yep I’m having problems getting the Fairfax tickets as well. This really ruined my day.

9. cpaciulli5209 says:

i completely agree CamTheFan..