Blogoteque Video: R̩veille Mon

Awake My Soul en Français et avec Johnny Flynn? Oui…

From La Blogotheque on Vimeo.
x

1. degroteaurelie says:

If you guys are in Belgium, feel free to play under my window!!!!!!!! Plenty of space, some good beers,…Always welcome!
    Greetz
    Aurélie

2. aloa says:

When will we see you in France, I saw you almost by accident in my border town, since I await your return!

YESSSS…THE BANJOLIN SONG!!!! Love, love, love it!!! I ‘begged’ from the audience in Kansas City for you to play that song, but alas *sigh* I was denied (hehe)…therefore, to have this rendering in my possession makes me exceedingly abundantly thankful and oh-so-excited-that-I’m-about-to-wet-my-pants. ; )

4. untitled says:

Coming on here and finding this — it was just like Christmas morning!

LOVE THIS :) absolutely beautiful

6. Dahlaine says:

Good job getting the best artist in the world to play the violin for you :)

Mon dieu, que c’est bon..! J’ espère pouvoir entendre ça de mes propres oreilles.

8. Daoro says:

This is so touching, you truely are magicians :)
    Thank you for this moment of joy, of love, of happiness.

Oh how I love The Banjolin Song!

Hello! I wanted to send you a message but couldn’t find the place to do so. I would like to tell you, or perhaps remind you that your music is truly amazing and, inspiring. I have an injury that isn’t allowing me to do what I love most… instead of telling you all the lot of my troubles I would simply like to thank you. The song The Cave has really affected me. Thank you very much!!
    x

11. Alice4Hatter says:

The one thing my friend and I always want is violin, so thank you for this. It’s funny. I found this video and was watching it the other night, haha. ;) Beautiful versions of the songs you guys.

– Rachel

PS – Are you releasing a new EP anytime soon? Whispers in the Dark single perhaps?

12. joshchetwyn says:

laura marling song at the beginning :)
    also marcus is in her video to devil’s spoke :)
    just noticed it before hahah

13. jejacks says:

This is just simply Beautiful.

i really love your french :) and johnny flynn playing the violin is just awesome. cant wait to see you in cologne in sept. xx

15. joshchetwyn says:

brilliant video, been watching it on youtube for a few days, awake my soul is brilliant with the mandolin, been learning to play it as well. coming to see you guys on saturday at hop farm, cannot wait! well done guys! x