Lots of information for Huddersfield
We are looking forward very much to seeing all of you folks coming to Huddersfield on Saturday. Here’s all the info about the event, including timings and restrictions…
The Park will open at 2pm, with live music starting at 4pm, and ending at 11pm. The following event guidelines will also be in place:
* Usual Greenhead Park terms and conditions will end from Midday on 2nd June. After this time anyone entering the park, must have a valid ticket or confirmation of ticket collection to gain access.
* There will also be no options for re-entry upon leaving the event.
* Inside the venue it is also advised that ticket holders will not be able to take food or drink (other than a sealed plastic bottle of no more than 500ml of water or soft drink) into Greenhead Park after 12pm; and no food or drink at all (other than a sealed plastic bottle of no more than 500ml of water or soft drink) once you go through to the concert arena within the park.
* The subsequent items are also restricted: any weapon including sharp objects (e.g. knives), Illegal substances, tables/chairs and large umbrellas.
* There is no parking around Greenhead Park during this event but car parking is available at Springwood & Spring Grove car parks towards the town centre. However for parking will be available for disabled customers on Park Drive. These customers are advised to bring along their disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)
* A disabled platform is available at the event for those who have purchased a disabled ticket only.
There will also be a series of official aftershow parties – for all the details and even more information please visit: www.gentlemenoftheroad.com/huddersfield.
Two days to go!
M&S HQ x