Broken bone update: remaining festival dates unaffected, something for Hultsfred ticket holders
Hello all – firstly the band are very sorry to have disappointed all fans who attended Hultsfred and Northside this weekend, as you know their appearances had to be cancelled due to Marcus breaking his hand. He is currently in a cast, and will be for the next few weeks.
The band have been working every minute they can over this past week with two old tour friends, Harry Cargill on guitar and Chris Maas on drums, to rehearse a set that will be sonically as close as possible to what you expect from a Mumford & Sons gig.
They will be going ahead with all other festivals this Summer and have confirmed that Hultsfred ticket buyers will be able to use the tickets to get into the Peace and Love Festival on 28th June (see details below). Denmark – we haven’t forgotten you and we will try and make it up to you as soon as we can.
Thanks for being patient with us and see you this Summer!
If you have a Hultsfred 2012 ticket you can either get a free Thursday ticket to Peace & Love or 25% off a weekend ticket with or without camping, or with deluxe camping.
To claim a free ticket:
- Email your name, social security number and ticket type to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing “Thursday ticket guestlist” on the subject line
- When you arrive at Peace & Love, go to the wristband station at “Rubinporten” and stand in the Guestlist queue (see map on the Peace & Love website)
- Show your wristband if you still have it on your arm or your ticket print out, and say your name. If you don’t have either of these with you then you will have to pay full price for your ticket.
To claim 25% price reduction on a weekend ticket:
- Follow the ticket link https://secure.tickster.com/Intro.aspx?ERC=50MYFRRYZJL05FV and choose “Hultsfred + typ av biljett” and buy your ticket
- When you arrive at peace & love, go to the wristband station by the camp site or at Rubinporten.
- Present your Hultsfred wristband (which should still be on your wrist) or you ticket print out. If you don’t have either of these you will have to pay full price for your ticket.