USA Stopover shows announcement

This summer our four Gentlemen of the Road will be stopping over in the following USA places. They’ll bring the bands – check out the amazing line-ups below which, depending on the city, include artists from St Vincent to Gogol Bordello to The Maccabees to Haim and more – local producers will bring the food stalls, you bring the good vibes.

August 4

SOLD OUT: Gentlemen of the Road Stopover In Portland, ME

~ The Eastern Promenade ~

Line-up: Mumford & Sons + St. Vincent, Dawes, The Maccabees, Apache Relay, Simone Felice, Haim

Tickets on sale Friday, June 1 at 10am local time at gentlemenoftheroad.com | http://gentlemenoftheroad.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?a=1&lid=69223&eid=78316

August 11

Gentlemen of the Road Stopover In Bristol, VA/TN

Off State Street in Downtown Bristol (four square blocks between Moore and MLK Boulevard) ~

Line-up: Mumford & Sons + Dawes, JEFF The Brotherhood, The Very Best, Apache Relay, Simone Felice, Justin Townes Earl, Haim

Tickets on sale Friday, June 1 at 10am local time at gentlemenoftheroad.com | http://gentlemenoftheroad.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?a=1&lid=69224&eid=78317

August 18

Gentlemen of the Road Stopover In Dixon, IL

~ Page Park ~

LIne-up: Mumford & Sons + Gogol Bordello, Dawes, Abigail Washburn, The Very Best, Apache Relay, Haim

Tickets on sale Saturday, June 9th at 10am CT at gentlemenoftheroad.com.

August 25

Gentlemen of the Road Stopover In Monterey, CA

~ Monterey County Fairgrounds ~

Line-up: Mumford & Sons + Gogol Bordello, The Very Best, Apache Relay, Haim

Tickets on sale Friday, June 1 at 10am local time at gentlemenoftheroad.com | http://gentlemenoftheroad.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?a=1&lid=69231&eid=78325

Who’s coming?

1. Sorry, my bad is for Aug 23/24 in ON California. Need two tickets if anyone has some please. email me please ivonne.k@live.com

2. Hi everyone, looking for two tickets for Monterey County Fairgrounds show. If anybody has some let me know, is for a b-day gift

3. TheRedBaron says:

Going to Bristol!! :)

4. Aprilc says:

I just got my ticket for the Portland Stopover!! I’m so stoked! **And I got an Early Bird Ticket!**

5. Aprilc says:

I just got my ticket for the Portland Stopover!! I’m so stoked!

@annizoom…Thanks!! it’d be nice if ‘fan club’ members got first dibs on tix…it’d save me from sweating all morning!!

7. annizoom says:

@ TheRedBarron… I had received an email from M&S saying that there would be “early bird” tix. I looked into it, but never received any info. Good luck today!!!

THEY’VE ADDED GROUPLOVE to Monterey!!! AWESOME!!! Ask, and yea shall be given!! hahaha Now, please, let me get my tickets tomorrow! And yes, Marcus, I will travel 6hrs to hear your voice!! :D

9. TheRedBaron says:

just hoping I can get tickets tomorrow….fingers crossed…what’s this about a pre-sale annizoom??

I would have driven from Montréal to NYC just to see you guys play live, unless you were to announce a show in Montréal… But I don’t see any dates in NYC yet ;( Thank you for reconsidering!

I was wondering who the tickets are sold through? After visiting the GOTR website, I couldn’t help but notice its set up similar to the Railroad Revival Tour that was handle by Front Gate Tickets. I’m truly hoping it has nothing to do with Front Gate Tickets!! As much as my husband and I are dying to see you guys in Monterey, we will not do any business with that company after the horrible time we had trying to get our tickets and then our merch from the RRT.

12. mggabriel says:

Well, I must say, you must so come to the NYC area. Was a bit disappointed to see you weren’t playing a venue in or around NYC. Please do consider making it happen. Can’t wait to see you live!

13. jlandervel says:

¡PLEASE! Come to Mexico…..
    Ple, ple, ple, ple, please!!!

14. Heather0814 says:

I am so excited you guys are coming back to Tennessee. I saw you guys back in March at the Ryman! So praying to get tickets Friday before they sell out!!!!!.

15. jollyboy413 says:

PLEASE COME TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. emkaye says:

I couldn’t have been more excited yesterday to read that you’re coming to Dixon which is only an hour from my home town in Wisconsin, right on the Rock River! I want to thank you guys so much for coming so close, I am still in disbelief! Any chance you could add grouplove a stopover early? We just had them in Milwaukee and they put on an amazing show!!

17. mumlove says:

please come to Jacksonville,FL!!!

18. annizoom says:

Does anyone know the password and date/time for the Monterey pre-sale? Thx!!

19. cr1992 says:

Looks like I’m driving 8 hours to IL. It’s well worth it!

20. miker5809 says:

[mumfysonsy]”Hello from Northern NJ/NYC, I don’t know why you wouldn’t book a show in the ‘biggest’ city in the world? …Please book a show in NYC or NJ. You will sell out, regardless of what your management, booking agents, and other people tell you. Thanks” I took feel your pain, but a NYC show goes against the whole purpose/vision of the tour.

21. Alessandradesimone says:

What?! Not NYC?!

22. mumfysonsy says:

Hello from Northern NJ/NYC, I don’t know why you wouldn’t book a show in the ‘biggest’ city in the world? NYC has 8 million people in it. I live in NJ (30 minute drive over the bridge) I am there every weekend. (Not to mention the other 8 million people.

Please book a show in NYC or NJ. You will sell out, regardless of what your management, booking agents, and other people tell you. Thanks!

23. alinster says:

Come to Jacksonville, Fl. Or somewhere close… Please!!!!

24. Rachelfhoffman says:

I am SOOOOO exited you guys are even coming to the U.S. this summer! I have been so thrilled to have been introduced to your music earlier this year(you’re practically all I listen to :), so when I started looking at your touring schedule I was understandably bummed to see that you were only touring in Europe this year (and to hear that you were here last year before I knew you! Arggghhh!) But now, Dixon is a big possibility- it’s about 8 hours from northern michigan where I’m from, and to top it off, I’d already put in to have that weekend off at work for a yet-to-be-planned summer vacation! Yay! This must be fate!

25. randyknoxville says:

new york :/

26. thestonester says:

You know Louisville, KY is on the way to Dixon, IL from Bristol, VA/TN. Saw you guys in Portland, Oregon Last year, AWESOME show. The wife and I would love to see you again. Best wishes with the tour, hope to see you in Louisville!!

27. MimiSugden says:

Buying tickets for Monterey! My number 1 on my bucket list is to meet Marcus. Hoping for the best! Can’t wait to see them in concert again, and in such a beautiful place! I thought the first time in Santa Barbara was the best this is going to rock!

28. sttarp says:

I am so upset. There are only four concerts in the whole USA and they are nowhere near Florida :(

29. dester says:

IT’S OFFICIAL- driving 2 and half hours to see you! see you in PORTLAND!!!!!!!

30. dester says:

..due to the fact that Portland is the ONLY new england city, i might be able to attend…

31. MusicMonkey says:

I am so excited that you are going to be playing in my backyard…Monterey!!!! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

32. janiceA says:

Oh fabulously amazing thank you for Bringing the stopovers to TN !!! Made my summer ❤👍

33. LiLianaW says:

There are very few reasons I’d return to my home area of the Tri-Cities….. #1 is Family in the area, #2 my best friend lives in Johnson City and last, but certainly not least #3 MUMFORD AND SONS!

34. MrsMarshall says:

saving…

35. MrsMarshall says:

you guys have to come around NY, PA, NJ, MD, CT, etc etc. it would mean the world! You guys are just so amazing. got my fingers crossed :)

36. wrotaa says:

I hope that Gentlemen of the Road will visit someday Poland ; )
    Love you guys x

37. anonymous says:

8 hours to portland. No big deal! Amped!

38. Leather_Hubeck says:

I am so there it’s insane! MonteRey all the Way! I have missed you boys, it’ll be nice to see you again.

39. jess0511 says:

I’m seriously considering a road trip from Florida to Bristol. This show is definitely worth the drive!

40. Colleenrh says:

Please come to Denver!! Denver Denver Denver Denver DENVER!!

41. doireallyneedausername says:

Dixon, IL!!! Can’t wait!!!!

42. sdorton says:

I am so excited about Bristol!!! Let’s hope I can get tickets…especially since I am a “local.” I saw you in Seattle last year for my birthday, and then again at the Ryman. To see you at home would just be amazing!!!

43. nikkistraker says:

Please come to Canada!!!! Saskatoon to be exact!!!

44. starfishflinger says:

Dixon or Bristol, fingers crossed that I can get tickets. I am especially excited about the Dixon stopover, it would be so much fun to spend a weekend camping with other fans!

45. srb8522 says:

Will try to make it to Portland. Any chance of coming to NY, CT, MA, NJ or PA?

46. burajin says:

Florida is waiting for you!! :(

47. stefania says:

Monterey!!! (crossing fingers, toes and eyeballs that I can get tickets!) Thank you for coming to California!!!

48. hendunesia says:

DIXON IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably the best news ever. A fan of Dawes too so thats a bonus. Going to be an awesome month of Music with Lollapalooza + Gentleman of the Road.

And to the FL guy, not sure what part of Florida you are in, but I know you can can get cheap tickets on Allegiant Air from St Petersburg/Clearwater to Moline IL (65 Miles from Dixon)

49. music4real says:

Bristol here I come!!! It’s not terribly close but I will drive anywhere to see you! Thank you so much!

50. jgh33jgh says:

Dixon, IL, here I come! Mumford and Sons + Gogol Bordello = a party!

51. as68379 says:

so hoping to get my hands on some Bristol tickets!

52. erind says:

I’m still running around my house like a madwoman because you’re coming to Dixon, an hour from my hometown! Thank you so much for coming to my neck of the woods! I hope to see you there!

53. davison403 says:

you guys are definitely worth the plane ride up to one of the shows, but that’s awfully expensive coming from Florida.
    PLEASE do more shows!!

54. Winterfells says:

I just ran around my house screaming and sobbing for joy because our family vacation is in Maine at the same time you are going to be there. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy in my life!

55. miker5809 says:

saving…

56. miker5809 says:

Looks like I will be making the 7 hour drive to Bristol :) Let’s hope I can get tickets – it was great seeing you in Columbia, MD last year. One of the best shows I have been to – cant wait for this one :)

57. nawrly says: