Three Special U.S. Headline Shows Announced

Dear friends,

When the band are on the road, they don’t always get the chance to visit all the places they’d like to.

With that in mind, we’re very excited to announce a string of special headline shows in the States this May. It’s an opportunity to catch up with a few cities they haven’t been to recently and have a party:

Tuesday 23rd May
Louisville, KY – KFC Yum Center

Wednesday 24th May
Burgettstown, PA – KeyBank Pavilion

Thursday 25th May
Camden, NJ – BB&T Pavilion

In an effort to curb scalpers, we are holding a Fan Verified Presale. Here’s how it’s going down:

1. For access, register here before 3pm EST on Tuesday 24th January. (Please note: if you wish to go to more than one of the shows, you will need to make separate registrations for each one.)

2. You’ll receive your unique presale code(s) via SMS on the morning of Wednesday 25th January.

3. The presale will then open that same morning at 10am EST. Simply click the above link for the show that you wish to go to, then enter your code when prompted. Easy, right?

Mumford & Sons - Louisville KY - Poster   Mumford & Sons - Burgettstown PA - Poster   Mumford & Sons - Camden NJ - Poster

General sale for Burgettstown, PA and Camden, NJ dates will begin on Friday 27th January at 10am EST. For the Louisville, KY date, general sale will begin on Friday 27th January at 12pm EST.

For a full rundown of the band’s live shows, head to the official tour page. Our buddy Willis is also on Twitter to help answer any questions you might have.

If your plans change or you’re looking for a ticket that isn’t available anymore, be sure to use our official ticket exchange partner. Lyte provide a safe and fair ticket exchange for sold-out shows. Sign up to get on the waiting list for an official ticket for a sold-out show, or sell back your ticket instantly.

See you on the road!

1. Please come play at the Belly Up in Solana Beach, CA! I’m dying to see you guys live again.

2. Chrissygolding says:

I give up captcha crap

3. hannahlacy21 says:

I love these guys and their music with my whole heart! So much passion, emotion, and meaning, it’s truly inspiring to me. Their music has gotten me through so much and it’s crazy to think they don’t even have a clue. I’m truly thankful for all Mumford & Sons has done so far! What I would give to tell them face to face how much they’ve impacted my life. <3

4. We were able to buy our tickets this morning for the Louisville show. Thank you so much for trying to prevent scalpels from taking all the tickets! We ended up with great seats. I’m so excited! Thank you

5. Willis Willis says:

Hey Dibiase, as below, get in touch with the dudes at HQ – they should be able to send you a code: hello@gentlemenoftheroad.com

6. dibiase says:

I signed up for the fan presale yesterday before 3 but never received the code via text or email. My daughter and I are huge fans and have been waiting for an opportunity to see the band near us. Please reply

7. Willis Willis says:

Hi Gtownyanks and Bahloo2000, thanks for stopping by.

Bahloo2000, maybe try hitting up the dudes at HQ – they should be able to send you a code: hello@gentlemenoftheroad.com

8. bahloo2000 says:

Hi there. We registered for the pre-sale, got the email confirmation, but never received the special code via text this morning. I’m so trying to get tickets for my wife. Huge fan — has never had a chance to get close enough to get to a concert, and was hoping we could get to Louisville. If it’s not too late, can someone please text us the code, so we can purchase our tickets for Louisville? Thank you.

9. Gtownyanks says:

Took 32 minutes for Ticketmaster to straighten out the glitch on the Camden show. Of course, only lawn seats are now left. GOTR ticket fail once again. But hey, prevented those scalpers huh?

10. Conner81395 Conner81395 says:

THANK YOU GUYS. IM A PENNSYLVANIA FAN WHO HAS LONG AWAITED YOUR ARRIVAL. MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU