Ryman Auditorium Nashville shows announced

In a world full of uncertainties, it’s good to know there are some things you can be sure of i.e, in this case, the fact that Mumford & Sons are not ones to stay away from the road for long. Sooner rather than later those feet, hands and hearts start to twitch, they reach for their amp leads and head out in search of some fellow music fans and a stage…
And this time where they’re headed is Nashville, a city whose musical heritage and warmth occupies a very special place in each of their hearts. Here’s where and when you can catch them…

Tue 6th March | Ryman Auditorium
Wed 7th March | Ryman Auditorium
Thu 8th March | Ryman Auditorium

Tickets go on general sale on 4th February via www.ticketmaster.com and will cost around $49.50. Please see below for paperless ticketing information.

Very much looking forward to seeing as many of you who can make it as possible.

x

Ps. in other news, to check out the latest edition to the webstore click here

Ticketmaster paperless ticketing information:

These shows will use Ticketmaster’s paperless ticketing system.  Paperless ticketing is a fulfillment method that completely eliminates the need to print a ticket. Ticket buyers complete their purchase online with a credit card and their card immediately becomes the form of entry for the event.  When entering the venue purchasers must have their entire party together, a government-issued ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets.  After the credit card is swiped and validated, entry is granted for the number of seats purchased and seat locator slips are printed that guide the guests to their seats.

All tickets will be sold via internet only.  There will be a strict 4-ticket per person limit for each show.  Multiple orders are forbidden and violation of this policy will result in cancellation of orders.

For more information: http://www.ticketmaster.com/paperless and http://www.ryman.com/about/tickets.html

One comment

1. LogLagsoart says:

lancel Lancement d’une marque spéciale 135 anniversaire de la naissance de L’Angèle Lancel sacs à main par,sacs lancel non seulement est un classique gravé LANCEL70 plus à commémorer le pionnier légendaire de la marque de luxe française de la femelle – Lancel Angèle.
    Angèle ouverte L ‘, comme si elle avait été ouvert un LANCEL temps le Lancel de l’atelier à la main de la famille à devenir l’un des livres d’histoire du géant de luxe vente au détail: émuler les trente est le processus de bagages de pièces mécaniques,petite maroquinerie lancel habilement le soutien de l’ensemble miroir Le meilleur angle pratique à l’inspiration miroir de son sac Lancel soirée LANCEL 1920.

Website:

Go to:

2. cumber says:

Tickets have been sold. After all the responses I finally found someone from Nashville, so they got them.

3. csebastian says:

Where can I bid on the Nashville tickets…..comments from Feb 19th and 17th.

4. cumber says:

Still have tickets that were from the presale for sale. Taking bids, won’t be in town to go so need to sell

OK. I have 3 tickets for the Tuesday March 6th show and 1 for Wednesday March 7. They were bought with a WalMart Visa gift card specifically for this and is now empty so I’ll send it with the tickets to be able to use to get it. I have been burned with online purchases so I only use the Visa Gist cards now instead of a debit card. It really sucks that I can’t go due to unforeseen events, so I’ll be taking bids. If the anyone is tied for highest bid, decision will be made on why you want to go and where you’re from(preference will be given to Nashville residents) Hope whoever wins enjoys the show as much as I was going to.

6. jennyjo says:

Supply, meet Demand.

M&S are a really popular band. The Ryman is a small, intimate venue. OF COURSE tickets are going to be hard to get because everyone wants to go! Read the message boards, check Twitter, this thread. Fans are traveling from all over the USA for these shows. When purchasing tickets, you weren’t just competing with fans in and around Nashville. You were competing with super fans from Boston and Wisconsin and Florida and Atlanta and SC.

Yes, scalpers bought some tickets but they are by no means responsible for the shows selling out as quickly as they did. We are!

All the haters on here can now say their voice was heard. All orders that were placed on Stub Hub have been canceled. My buddy paid $250 and just got an email that they were not sending them. Hate that for him and for the people that can’t go. Well done M&S well done.

8. JenSobo says:

Just an FYI for everyone saying the pre-sale sold out in minutes. Absolutely NOT TRUE. People can put tickets into a shopping cart and only have so much time left to complete the transaction. When it times out, or people don’t like the tickets, those tickets are released. You must keep refreshing or coming back. There were tickets to all three shows still available an hour into the sale. In fact, Friday night I was able to still pull up singles. Please keep this in mind for the next pre-sale – and don’t believe the “sold out” banners!

I’m really impressed that M&S is doing smaller shows–even if it means fewer of us get to be there. I hope the lucky ones have a good time. On a side note, Atlanta’s not that far from Nashville, maybe M&S could just swing down? Plsplsplspls?

Spain and their numbers increasing demands the attention of fans Mumford and Sons to receive in the Panel proceedings cities from Madrid to Barcelona via Valencia and Sevila, Santiago and Bilbao. I wish ye may remember us. Otherwise continue with you.

11. emoore303 says:

sadly, UTK’s internet was down friday and i couldn’t get my presale tickets…what a bummer. I wish i could’ve gotten some tickets but alas!

12. ReannaPajama says:

Also, it is apparent that not everybody got the email about pre-sale tickets. I just checked my inbox again.

13. ReannaPajama says:

First off, I don’t think anybody is trying to be rude– we’re just understandably disappointed. Secondly, I’m sure I speak for everyone who got the short end of the stick by saying that nobody is holding the band responsible for this. I’m very happy some of you got your tickets (some in multiples of 2 and 3 +), the rest of us will be watching in our pajamas at home with a beer. Kudos to M&S for choosing smaller venues; even we unfortunate folks are grateful for that, I’m sure.

14. starfishflinger says:

I was able to log in for the pre-sale about 3 minutes before the tix went on sale, and got 2 tix for Thursday in a great location. I am sorry not everyone had the same experience. The Ryman is a small venue, and I am guessing that there were thousands of people trying at the same time. Kudos to M&S for using the paperless method for the regular sale. Over the last year I have tried to get tix to shows at the Ryman a number of times, and they always sell out within minutes. We just have to hope that M&S have a long, fruitful career and we have many, many more chances to see them perform!

geez peeps stop griping! When you have a 2,500 seat venue and THOUSANDS of people trying to buy “pairs” of tickets your odds aren’t good. Although me and 10 other people at work were able to ALL get tickets during the presale. Some of us had enough time to go back through the process and get multiple dates. No different then when we would have to dial in 100 times getting past the busy signal. What else can the band do, have a lottery “c’mon man”.

Im sorry but most people are clueless on here. How are you stating that scalpers got all the tickets when it was a paperless event? I was able to get presale tickets 3 hours after they went on sale. I wish I had known earlier about the presale. I didnt know until I came on the site in the afternoon.
    Stop blaming Mumford. They were kind enough to provide presale tickets. Evidently, most people did not put a lot of effort into getting the presale tickets.

Guess my friends and I will have to “Sigh No More” and just settle for a listening party with cardboard cutouts of M&S. Is it just me, or did going to concerts used to be easier? Same deal: on Ticketmaster at 930, kept refreshing, requested tickets at 10 on the dot, no seats available for very large groups of…2? No single tickets by 1011. How does that happen if scalpers aren’t involved? And while I’d willingly pay the $600 the front row tickets are going for, it would only be with Monopoly money…

I hate that their show is going to be sold out, but there are still going to be a lot of empty seats…

Dear Mumford and Sons, we love you. Dear Ticketmaster, we begrudgingly tolerate you. Dear Scalpers, we wish upon you many unpleasant things, including a future of only getting tickets to Nickelback concerts…

18. marling says:

I signed on at 10:00 to get tickets to the Nashville show, but the scalpers got there before I did. I was unable to get tickets, but my daughter saw them on sale at 10:05 on a scalping website. for 149.50. I have had this problem before and it isn’t your fault — the Ryman Auditorium is not very big and ticket scalping is legal in Tennessee. Guess we’ll catch y’all next time!

19. hfs18 says:

Whoa. I was in no way trying to be disrespectful to the band. I just meant, that it would be an awesome gesture for M&S (managers, agents, band, whomever) to get those tickets back and make sure that the fans are given fair opportunity. OF COURSE, that is an unrealistic option…(yes, they could ‘afford it’, but no it’s not their fault or obligation) No disrespect intended!

20. aw79 says:

I really am sorry for those fans who weren’t able to get tickets to this show…I’ve been there myself for other concerts. I’m not posting this to gloat in anyway, I just want to say that I too am a fan and not a scalper and I was able to purchase pre-sale tickets for the Tue show with no issues. Again, not saying that perhaps there weren’t issues with ticketmaster etc. I’m simply posting this to represent that my transacation was on the up and up and worked for me.

21. Elcrotser says:

Please come to Chicago. Our twin daughters are great fans. We would all love to see you. Your songs are so moving. Please consider us. There are great venues in chi- town.

22. ReannaPajama says:

I’m stumped as to how some people had no problem getting multiple tickets but so many others, myself included, kept getting that same irritating red message “Sorry, no exact matches were found…” on the screen. I’m really hoping this issue gets resolved before the round of shows… or else I might actually go crazy. Also, I never got wind of any pre-sale tickets, when was that announced??

23. ReannaPajama says:

I know a lot of people are in my situation, but I have to speak for myself. I was so thrilled that M&S was going to be on the east coast, and even more elated that the dates coincided with my spring break. I am just as let down by the fact that these shows were sold out in such a hurry because of alleged scalpers. I’m staying calm and praying for your return in the future at more intimate and smaller venues (one can only hope). I’ll be listening from FL.

24. sammieadkins says:

I was so excited to see you in concert again but alas, I too was disappointed. I, like many others, tried to get tickets as soon at they went on sale but was told there were no tickets available. I drove to 600 miles to see you last year in New Orleans and was willing to drive another 600 miles to see you in Nashville this year but I cannot afford to pay $200+ for a ticket that is available on stubhub. This ruined my day. Please come to Florida!

I also had no problems getting two tickets for the first show at regular price during the Pre-sale! I’m not a scalper…actual fan! It’s very unfortunate how the tickets are being scalped! But in no way is it M&S fault! Nor should they buy the tickets back because they can “afford it”! No need to be rude and disrespectful! Let’s just hope that there is some way to resolve it! I feel your pain for those who didn’t get the tickets!!! Heck, I’m worried they are going to take mine back because of all the shenanigans! I bought mine fair and square! My seat won’t be empty…or the one next to me ;)

26. henninbr says:

It amazes me that people still got the tickets at $50. I was on at 10 am central time and hit continue within seconds and still did not get any tickets. It is really upsetting that the the show pretty much was sold out after the pre sale. It is even more frustrating that the artists let it happen. I applaud Bruce Springsteen for making a stand and I would hope that Mumford & Sons will too. It honestly disgusts me to see this happen to one of my favorite bands.

27. azn_n_tn says:

ticket less events I have been to; they have to swipe your card and match it with your government I.D. Regardless this should not be taken out on the band or any of their management. They are not going to get any of the scalped ticket prices and making the original tickets for only $49.50 anywhere in house is a ridiculously good deal. I understand your anger, but don’t berate the band for it.

28. azn_n_tn says:

I am fortunate enough that I got 3 tickets at 10am for Thursday. Sorry to those who didn’t; I also was enraged when I saw that the presale tickets (paper tickets to be mailed limit 2) sold out 2 min and are now listed on Stub Hub for more than 10X the original price. That being said Ticketmaster does suck, but this concert is paperless. No one will be able to sell there Ticketmaster tickets unless they actually show up with the person with whom their card originally bought them. From previous ticket less events I have been to; they have to swipe your card and match it with your government I.D. Regardless this should not be taken out on the band or any of their management. They are not going to get any of the scalped ticket prices and making the original tickets for only $49.50 anywhere in house is a ridiculously good deal. So again I understand your anger, but don’t berate the band.

29. hgrace007 says:

Yea…what they said. I was on ticket master at 10 am sharp. No luck. I’ve rarely been so excited and so let down in the same day. Very sad to miss the show.

30. Skootboy says:

I know nobody wants to hear this but I had no problems getting 2 tickets for the first night. I actually pulled up 3 pairs before settling on the pair I bought. Having seen some really bad on sales for U2 I didn’t think it was too bad.

Soooooo sad we didn’t get tickets. I have been counting down the days for this show to go on sale since your announcement!! My husband and I both tried to get tickets the minute they went on sale and we’re told it was “unavailable!” I’ve still tried for hours and nothing unless I want to pay hundreds from stubhub or eBay! I called Ryan theaters direct and ticketmaster minites after they were on sale and no one could help me. We were planning to drive from Chattanooga TN for the show. Worst day ever! :(

At 10:00 I was able to get 2 tickets although they are in the worst possible location…upper balcony far right, but I’m not complaining. It IS sad and frustrating that this scam is going to prevent so many fans from coming to the shows. It’s going to be a real bummer to see a lot of empty seats. M&S, buy the tickets back, and give them away to the fans who will stand in line at the Ryman….you can afford it!

Ticketmaster, what a waste. I sat at computer and refreshed constantly also. Your real fans are no match for scalpers. Couldnt get a ticket and I live about 10 miles away. Should have had tickets on sale at the box office. Now your show will be attended only by people who can afford to pay a minimum of $500 a pair to scalpers. The Ryman box office links to site that is a resale site, tickets are going for $250 and up. All this nonsense about paperless tickets is bull. Only scalpers can get tickets to anything.