Hi everyone! I am making a little fan project and could use your help.
I’m putting together a quilt for the band out of pieces of fabric from fans around the world ♥ I will deliver it to them in October. Please read the full post on the website, but here is a quick guide of what I need from you:
• Find or buy a favorite piece of fabric that means something to you or reminds you of Mumford and Sons (It should just be a piece of you that you want to give to them)
• Cut it into an 8″ x 8″ (8 inches by 8 inches) or 20 cm x 20 cm (20 centimeters by 20 centimeters) square
• Write, stitch, or embroider your name and location and/or message on the fabric while avoiding the outer 1/2″ inch (1 cm) border (optional, please read the note on the website if you want to write on the fabric)
• Include a brief written message about your fabric and something to the band (optional)
• Mail it to: Kat Ohren, P.O. Box 2076, Belleview, Florida 34421
I’m unable to edit my original post but I edited the website as well as FB. Here is the deadline info:
Deadline: Please try and get your fabric to me in the mail by September 1st if you’re in the US and at least by August 20th for everywhere else in the world. The earlier, the better, but I will take in submissions for as long as I can. The actual quilt will have to start to be sewn together by mid-September.