Tagged: Forum rules
April 29, 2015 at 10:40 am #3153
Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote on the forums
This forum defines spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
2. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on this forum. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
3. Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants. Remain respectful of other members at all times. All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
4. Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation).
5. Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several threads forums. There is normally one thread which is most suitable in which to post your question.
6. Do not flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
7. Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal information that would identify yourself or others. For example last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.May 7, 2015 at 2:33 pm #3280
Charlotte when I sign on and post the site posts my name I do not want this how do I delete the post and change to a username that is not my name I post through. If the only way it will let me sign on is with Facebook.May 7, 2015 at 2:35 pm #3281
Ok this time it posted the username I wanted just need to change or delete other postsMay 7, 2015 at 2:43 pm #3282
Charlotte it all changed if you fixed it thanks
All of my posts have the user name I wanted
keep my eyes to see my hands to learnMay 7, 2015 at 5:15 pm #3283
KMETSMHTL…. Sorted….. I would like to personally take the thanks! But did nothing!! Glad all well xMay 7, 2015 at 5:52 pm #3284
I’d like to change my username from Benj Cullen to Benj to comply with forum rules, but if I did I think all my posts would have the old username wouldn’t they?May 7, 2015 at 7:08 pm #3285
I will ask the question Benj ….May 10, 2015 at 7:34 pm #3315
Just seen this, thanks for looking into it Charlotte.June 19, 2015 at 10:17 pm #3718
Charlotte, just curious… How did you get the role of Forum Moderator? Do you work for their label or how does that work?June 21, 2015 at 5:29 pm #3735
Michellelle25. Old skool forum mod carried forward. Anna and I mod out of the hatred for disorder and chaos!July 3, 2015 at 2:48 pm #3812
I would like to change my username.
Could you advise how I do this.
Many thanksJuly 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm #3817
In summary Shirley… No idea, I would simply re-register with a new name! Sorry.January 25, 2016 at 12:17 pm #6271
Hi Charlotte, looking forward to the 7th February gig in Pretoria. I want to ask my girlfriend to marry me…the answer is basically decided but I want to surprise her….will the guys allow me to do it on stage? it would be the best thing ever.January 31, 2016 at 2:28 pm #6286
Thank you for your message, I am sorry but this is a fan forum. And such powers are not within any of my control.
Good luck with the plan though.
CharlotteJanuary 26, 2017 at 1:07 am #8246
I have an old account that I cannot access anymore for some reason, but I have a post under that account that needs to be deleted due to my personal information being on it. Is there anyway a moderator can delete the post/account
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags